At The Emperor’s Medicine, we provide a restful place for you to experience the healing power of skillful touch. Relax with a cup of tea in our peaceful lobby.
To support your wellbeing we regularly offer massage discounts to make our therapeutic massage more accessible. Start you pathway to health and healing at The Emperor’s Medicine, Naperville.
There are many physical benefits to therapeutic massage. Massage is known to assist with overall well-being and wellness.
Massage therapy helps:
- Alleviates discomfort during pregnancy
- Foster faster healing
- Great for rehab after injury
- Helps your skin
- Improves circulation
- Improves range of motion
- Prevents postpartum depression
- Promotes deeper, easier breathing disorders
- Reduces blood pressure
- Relieve muscle tension
- Relieve stress and aids relaxation
- Relieves headaches
- Strengthen the immune system and your overall health
We Also Offer On-Site Therapeutic Massage.
Chair massage at the office…
We travel throughout Naperville and the Fox Valley Area to provide professional chair massage. We bring therapeutic massage to hospital employees, law firms, high-tech companies, and more.
Chair massage at an event…
The next time you’re planning an event, consider offering chair massage! We’ve been a huge hit at health fairs, holiday parties, retreats, and family events. So what’s the next event you want to include chair massage?
If you have a muscle injury or just need to de-stress, The Emperor’s Medicine of Naperville can help you, 630-428-9001.
Cellulite Massage is an all-natural way to smooth and diminish the appearance of cellulite and improve your skin and muscle tone.
Our Cellulite Massage treatment is a specific blend of massage modalities that include:
- Deep Tissue Massage –softens deep connective tissue and improves circulation
- Myofascial Release – to stretch and further soften the connective tissue specific to cellulite
- Lymphatic Massage – to assist the body in removing fat, toxins and metabolic waste and draining the accumulated fluids often associated with cellulite
- A special blend massage oil with Chinese herbs that help move stagnate tissue
Cellulite Massage, when provided with the required knowledge and skill, can offer better results than machine based treatments at a fraction of the cost.
Problem areas that can be targeted:
- Hips and thighs
- Lower abdomen
- Varicose veins
- Skin lesions
No cosmetic surgery, no down time, no scar tissue and non-invasive. Cellulite Massage is a safe alternative to traditional liposuction.
Call our office for a free consultation to see if Cellulite Massage is right for you! 630-428-9001